Swing Fibo Marker is an advanced adaptive indicator that automatically detects price fluctuations (swings). After detecting a swing, the indicator draws five target profit levels, an entry level, and a stop loss.
Levels are calculated based on price fluctuations in accordance with the Fibonacci levels specified as entry points. When the price touches a level, the indicator generates an alert.
List of supported alert types:
- Pop-up alerts
- The e-mail notification
- Push notifications
- Display on the screen
Suggested timeframe: H1 and higher. The older the timeframe used to determine the wave, the more stable it is.
- swingsize – sensitivity of the indicator. Takes an integer value (1,2,3,10,100). The smaller the swingsize value, the more frequent the flips will be.
- entrylevel, firsttarget, secondtarget, thirdtarget, forthtarget, fifittarget – parameters at the Fibonacci levels. They define entry/exit points.
- popupalerts, emailalerts, pushnotifications-notification settings, Yes/No.
- alertonentry-send an alert when the price touches the entry level, Yes/No.
- alertonsl-send an alert when the price touches the stop loss level, Yes/No.
- alertonfirsttarget, alertonsecondtarget, alertonthirdtarget, alertonfourthtarget, alertonfifthtarget-send an alert when the price touches any of the take Profit levels, Yes/No.