The Expert Advisor is designed for GBPUSD M15. Does not use martingale and other risky approaches. Standard indicators are used in trading.
Checks equity to increase the volume of trades when the account grows.
It may also work on other currency pairs, but I haven’t checked.
- You can change the name of the Expert Advisor that is displayed in the MT4 comments (to distinguish the Expert Advisor’s trades from others)
- You can also change the stop loss and take profit, but the default settings are optimal. The settings are hidden from your broker.
- You can use the Expert Advisor on a virtual server.
- The risk is adjusted (taking into account the stop loss). The default value is 3.
- You can also set the trading time. By default, it works on GMT.
- If necessary, you can change the magic number. It must be unique if you run more than one Expert Advisor. When trading on GBPUSD M15, the parameter value can be left as the default.
- By and large, the values of all settings can be left as default.
The screenshot shows the work of the Expert Advisor from January 1 to April 6, 2016.
Try out the demo version in the strategy tester before purchasing, or rent the product for a month or three.