The utility is used to visually select the indicator for the trailing stop and select its parameters.
The Expert Advisor modifies the Stop Loss order of the position opened on the instrument of the current chart, in accordance with the indicator readings.
Adding indicators to the chart or removing them is done by the show checkbox.
The switch allows you to select one of the positions:
- Parabolic-enables the Parabolic SAR indicator to execute a trailing stop.
- NRTR-enables the NRTR indicator to execute a trailing stop.
- Linear-enables the linear regression channel for trailing stop execution.
- MA-enables the Moving Average indicator to execute a trailing stop.
- OFF-disables the trailing stop execution.
Select the trailing stop trigger modes using the flags:
- only profit-trailing only in the profit zone.
- only to price-trailing only to the price.
- every tick-trailing on each tick, or on the formed bars.
- every deal-trailing collectively for all positions, or for each position separately.
- Hide the Stop – enable/disable quiet mode (when you turn on the Stop Loss order has not been placed).
Input fields for tracking / adjusting hidden levels:
- hidden stop level BUY-tracking and correcting the stop level of a long position for the hidden trailing mode.
- hidden stop level SELL-tracking and correcting the stop level of a short position for the hidden trailing mode.
A group of combined input fields for selecting indicator parameters.
- two parameters for each indicator
Main form buttons:
- Move-the button for moving the form in the chart window.
- Resize-the button switches the form to hidden mode.
- Exit-the button unloads the Expert Advisor.
Utility Keyboard Shortcuts:
- SHIFT ‘0’ – reset hidden stop levels.
- SHIFT ‘1’ – displays a short trading report for the current symbol.
- SHIFT ‘2’ – brings up a short trading report for all symbols, excluding the current symbol.
- SHIFT ‘3’ – brings up a short trading report for all symbols.
- SHIFT ‘4’ – displays the collapsed activity report on the account.
- SHIFT ‘5’ – brings up the daily trading summary report for all symbols.
- SHIFT ‘6’ – brings up the daily trading summary report for the current symbol.
- SHIFT ‘7’ – causes the position layout by instruments (symbols).
- SHIFT ‘N’ – enable/disable notification of changes in the balance sheet.
- SHIFT ‘S’ – enable / disable event voicing.