- Size: Interval of the indicator.
- Src: Supply of the indicator.
- Linearity: Permits the output of the indicator to look extra linear.
- Mult: the multiplicative issue of each the higher and decrease ranges
- Gradient: Use a gradient as shade for the waves, true by default.
The development quantity accumulations (TVA) indicator permits figuring out the present worth development whereas taking into consideration quantity , with blue colours representing an uptrend and pink colours representing a downtrend.
The primary motivation behind this indicator was to see if actions principally fabricated from declining quantity have been completely different from ones fabricated from rising quantity .
Utilizing larger values of Linearity permits giving much less significance to particular person volumes values, thus returning extra linear waves in consequence.