The TrendMarkerMT4 indicator determines the state of the market (trend, flat) according to the current chart and if there is a trend, it builds either a support line or a resistance line. Determining the trend direction is based on the angular characteristics of the price chart. It is possible to display information (the direction and conditional value of the trend strength-the index of the price chart angle) about the market state on the chart (upper left corner) for other timeframes. Thus, it is possible to track and analyze the state of the trend on all timeframes from a single chart. Also, the TrendMarkerMT4 indicator has a built-in notification feature (push messages, e-mail, sound, pop-up window) when the price crosses the trend line.
- ShowAllTimeframesInfo – enable/disable the display of information on other time frames. The data is displayed in the upper-left corner as:
: . Trend index – a value that conditionally shows the strength of the trend – the angle of inclination of the price chart. In the case of a flat, the ~sign is displayed instead of a digit.
- ResistanceLineColor – color of the resistance line
- SupportLineColor – support line color
- UpperTrendColor – the color of the information text in the case of a bullish (uptrend) trend
- FlatColor – the color of the information text in the case of a flat
- LowerTrendColor – the color of the information text in the case of a bearish (downtrend) trend
- FontSize – the font size of the information text
- FontName – name of the font of the information text
- EnableAlert-enable / disable pop-up notification when the price crosses the trend line
- EnableEmail-enable / disable notification by e-mail when the price crosses the trend line
- EnableSound – enable / disable sound notification when the price crosses the trend line
- EnablePushNotification-enable / disable push notification when the price crosses the trend line
- SoundFile – name of the sound file