Classic among the classics: the intersection of two moving averages with all possible types of alerts.
- The intersection of two moving averages at the close of the last bar;
- For both moving averages, you can set up averaging methods: simple moving average (SMA), exponential moving average( EMA), smoothed moving average (SMMA), linear-weighted moving average (LWMA);
- For both moving averages, you can set any averaging period and any price type: Close, Open, High, Low, Median, Typical or Weighted;
- You can enable any kind of alerts: dialog box, email message, SMS notifications for smartphones and tablets, sound alerts;
- By default, the up arrows are drawn on the chart as a buy signal and the down arrows are drawn as a sell signal;
- It works on any instrument (even the most exotic) and any timeframe;
- Compatible with any MetaTrader platform regardless of the number of characters in the quotes or other parameters;
- Compatible with any other tool (indicator, Expert Advisor or script), does not affect the operation of the terminal and trading operations.
- Fast MA Period – the averaging period for the fastest moving average.
- Fast MA Shift – shift for the fastest moving average (values below -1 are not allowed).
- Fast MA Method – the averaging method for the fastest moving average.
- Fast MA Price – the price for calculating the fastest moving average.
- Slow MA Period – the averaging period for the slowest moving average.
- Slow MA Shift – the shift for the slowest moving average (values below -1 are not allowed).
- Slow MA Method – the averaging method for the slowest moving average.
- Slow MA Price – the price for calculating the slowest moving average.
- Enable dialog box alert – if set to ‘true’, a pop-up alert will be enabled.
- Send email as alert – when set to ‘true’, sending an email alert is allowed.
- Send SMS as alert – if set to ‘true’, you can send push notifications to your mobile device.
- Play a sound as alert – if set to ‘true’, an audio alert will be enabled.
- Sound to be played-select an audio file for the audio alert.
If you have any problems with the program, you can report them here. Please note that we will not be able to help with questions related to the purchase. For such questions, you should contact the MQL5 support service.
Indicators from the ‘Alerts series’ series are available here. We will continue to release new indicators with low price alerts for MT4 and MT5. Please contact us if you need to add alert functions to any indicators: send us an email at [email protected] With the theme “Request for alerts series indicator”, before that, do not forget to check if such functions are already implemented in one of our indicators.
We are a team of programmers/traders, providing professional programming services for the trading industry, mainly for the MetaTrader platform. The team has many years of experience in FOREX trading and programming tools for MetaTrader. We have developed scripts, indicators, and expert Advisors for many clients around the world and for our own use.