The VR Connect indicator monitors the connection of the terminal to the broker, if there is no connection, the indicator will notify the trader by email or push message to the smartphone, the indicator can also keep records in a CSV file about the time of disconnection and about the restoration of the connection.
- VPS / VDS servers
- Desktop computers.
- Type time – Time type
- Server Time – Time of the broker’s server
- Local Time – The local time of the computer
- Type send information – Type of messages to be sent
- Mail – Only to mail
- Push – Only on your smartphone
- Push and Mail – To your email and smartphone
- Logs CSV-Logging to a CSV file On / Off
- The frequency of sending messages (Seconds) – The frequency of sending messages (at least 10 seconds)
After installing the indicator, the computer icon will appear in the lower left corner, green – there is a connection, red-there is no connection.
A triple click on the icon will send test messages or inform you about incorrect settings made in the MetaTrader 5 terminal.
Read the article about the mail settings in the terminal here
A comment on the icon will display the number of connection interruptions since the indicator was started.
[spoiler title=”Read More…”]
By running the indicator on the terminals of different brokers and enabling Logs CSV = On, the trader can compare the entries in the log files for a reckonect.
The program is compiled in the 910 build of the MetaTrader 5 terminal and requires build 910 or higher for its operation.
Version for MetaTrader 4