VR Trade panel is a multifunctional trading panel together with the ability to operate from two modes, virtual along with real.
with the assistance of VR Trade Panel, a dealer can operate on a real account, a demo account also a plan tester.
from the strategy tester, the program can be used as a tool for gaining trading skills or as a tool for checking manual trading systems on historic data.
VR Trade Panel simplifies and speeds the trader’s work in the MetaTrader 4 terminal and has a large collection of flexibly configurable parameters.
- Opening an order in one click.
- Close / delete an order in one click.
- Partial manual closing of orders.
- Modification of the Stop Loss, Take Profit levels with the mouse.
- Closing / deleting an order by time.
- Closing all orders by type.
- Reversal of orders by type (Reverse).
- Setting the level without loss with a minimum profit (Breakeven).
- Setting the Stop Loss pull-up for the price (Trailing Stop).
- Displays full information about the order, account, and instrument used (Information).
- Installation of virtual pending orders (Virtual Order).
- Display and configure the graphical grid.
- Display and configure trading sessions (Session).
- Display and configure the price alarm (Alert).
The program is available for HELP Download: (chm help format).
If the certificate is not open, in the properties of spruce the document you want to unlock.
Test the demo version of the VR Trade Panel Demo
The lot for the demo version is minimal and fixed, without the possibility of editing.
In virtual mode, orders to close, modify, delete and open orders are sent from your terminal.
The broker’s server stores only the order opening price or the pending order setting price.
If your MetaTrader 4 terminal is closed or disconnected from the Internet, your orders remain unmonitored, and orders to close or modify them are not executed.
It is recommended to switch the trading mode to real mode before closing the terminal, and after modifying all orders to real mode, close the terminal.
Take this information into account in your work.
Features of the program may change with new updates.
Technical support is available for the program:
- Skype (chat): Voldemar227
- Email: [email protected]
The program was developed by the founder of the project “Trading-Go Projects”.