Forex trading tools are all that an investor can use to make a profit. Technical and fundamental analysis, analytical information resources, statistical programs, strategy builders and testers, passive investment tools, etc. Most of these tools have already been formed into separate categories and published with links in the relevant headings. This collection is links to thematic categories, where you will find everything you need to know about trading tools.
The best articles about tools for trading on Forex of the Fxbotreview blog
- “Category 1: all about rebate brokers.” Rebate is a tool that allows you to reduce spread costs. The service is free for the investor. It works on the principle of cashback: open an account using an affiliate link of a rebate service and receive partial compensation. Everything is fair and transparent. There is a rebate of the brokers themselves, there is a rebate of the services. Differences – in the amount of compensation, the procedure for compensation, etc. If you are going to open a real account, be sure to read the reviews. Existing traders can also get a rebate by opening a new account and using an internal transfer.
- “Category 2: all about affiliate programs of brokers”. Earnings on affiliate programs is a specific tool for people with a certain temperament. But if you are an active trader, then it will be much easier for you to build an affiliate network – you have practical experience, you can reasonably convey the idea and help. But first, read the articles in this collection.
- “Rubricator 3: all about social trading”. Social trading – automatic copying of trades of other traders to your account. The service is provided by individual brokers, MQL5 services and ZuluTrade. Conditions are different. Differences in commissions, order execution speed, etc. About the benefits, pitfalls, etc. – in a selection of articles.
- “Category 4: PAMM investing for beginners”. PAMM investing is an analogue of social trading, with the only difference being that the investor transfers money to trust. The PAMM model has higher risks, but it also has its advantages in terms of distribution of responsibility for the result. This collection of articles will help you understand the essence of PAMM accounts and the prospects for earning.
- “Rubricator 8: trading by signals – all the pros and cons.” Social trading is also a kind of signals. But there are also Telegram groups, broker signals and other tools that provide signals. A trader can become a signal provider himself if he owns the basics of the information business. Interesting? Click the link!
- “Rubricator 21: Pivot Points”. They are also called Pivot Points, which have different calculation formulas. Pivot points mean a trend change or a price movement moving into a flat. This Forex trading tool allows you to build trend trading systems and predict take profit levels.
- “Category 32: tools for trading”. Links to reviews of analytical portals and resources where you can find calculators, testers, analytics, statistical information and much more. Do you need to order the development of an indicator or an Expert Advisor? Interested in learning more about the Trader Forums?
- “Rubricator 38: lot and leverage”. Leverage is a tool for overclocking a deposit. This is a credit that increases the volume of the trade, but also increases the value of the pip. How not to lose a deposit, what is the optimal volume of a transaction and how to manage a broker’s collateral using leverage – in the link.
- “Rubricator 65: Odds in Trading”. Tools that can be used to calculate current volatility, strategy profitability, correlation. Rules for working with Martingale and much more.
Fxbotreview is your guide to the world of investing!