Login / Register
Add a review
Log in
Sign UP

index Alligator alert – a trend-following index following assumption that financial markets and individual securities trend just 15% to 30% of that the time while grinding through  sideways ranges the other 70% to 85% of the time. The Alligator Alert indicator uses three rotational moving averages, set at five, eight and 13 intervals, which are all Fibonacci numbers. The first smoothed average is calculated with a simple moving average (SMA), adding additional smoothed averages that slow down indicator turns. Alligator Alert outfitted with useful alert functions like popup message, telling and email which signifies the dealer don’t need to sit in front of the screen all the time.

The three moving averages comprise the Jaw, Teeth, and Lips of the Alligator, opening and closing in reaction to evolving trends and trading ranges:

  • Use alerts – Enable/disable the use of alerts
  • Popup message – On screen popup alert message
  • Send notification – Notification sent to your portable device(needs configuration in your terminal)
  • Play sound – Playing a sound when alerting
  • Send email – Sends an email when alerting (needs to be configured in your terminal)
  • MA method – Methodology to use in calculations(Simple,Exponential,Smoothed,Linear weighted)
  • Price type – Which price type used for calculations(Close,Open,High,Low,Median,Typical,Weighted)
  • Time frame – Indicator time frame
  • Jaws period – Alligator Jaws period(Blue line)
  • Jaws shift – Alligator bar shift(Blue line)
  • Teeth period – Alligator teeth period(Red line)
  • Teeth shift – Alligator bar shift(Red line)
  • Lips period – Alligator lips period(Green line)
  • Lips shift – Alligator lips bar shift(Green line

[spoiler title=”


          Add review
          Reviews ( 0 ):