Assistant Scalper is a real assistant when trading using the scalping method on several instruments (currency pairs) at the same time. Minimum settings – maximum control. The Expert Advisor does not place orders on its own, but performs routine work for the trader to set the set values of stop loss and take profit, as well as controls the risk / profit ratio for all orders opened by the trader.
- Puts a stop loss and take profit on the selected instrument on the market orders opened by the trader.
- Closes all orders for one instrument when the virtual profit or loss of the total position is reached (Symbol mode).
- Closes all orders for all instruments when the virtual profit or loss of the total position is reached (All Positions mode).
- It is able to track all orders simultaneously, as well as orders placed separately by a trader or an Expert Advisor.
- All settings are displayed in the information panel.
- Switching of tracking modes is performed by the button on the terminal chart.
- Shows the profit / loss value of the total position, depending on the tracking mode.
- It can be paired with any Expert Advisor.
- It works with any currency pair and the bit depth of the quote.
[spoiler title=”Read More…”]
Initial mode when initiating the Expert Advisor (false-All Positions)
- Symbols-the symbol control mode is enabled.
Parameters for closing a cumulative position
- VirtualProfit – The amount of virtual profit of the total position in the deposit currency, at which the orders are closed.
- VirtualLoss – The amount of the virtual loss of the total position as a percentage of the deposit at which the orders are closed.
Parameters for orders
- StopLoss – The size of the set stop loss in ticks (set only for orders set by the trader).
- TakeProfit – The size of the set take profit in ticks (set only for orders set by the trader).
- MagicNumber-when <0 control of all orders, at 0 control of the trader's orders, at >0 control of the Adviser’s orders.
- Slippeg – Slippage in ticks.
- textColor – The color of the information panel text.
The setting of accounting units for virtual parameters is created according to the author’s preferences. If desired, you can create an Expert Advisor for the preferences of a potential buyer. To do this, write an individual message.