The ATR Arrows MTF indicator is based on the Average True Range (ATR) indicator. It represents input signals in the form of arrows. All signals are generated on the current bar.
The signals are not redrawn! All signals in the MTF mode correspond to the signals of the period specified in the MTF. It is maximally simplified in use both for trading exclusively with one indicator, and for using the indicator as part of your trading systems. A special feature of the indicator is that the indicator timeframe can be set independently of the main window, which allows you to combine several indicators in one window.
For testing, use the Demo version of the ATR Arrows MTF Demo indicator.
- CountBars – The number of bars.
- TimeFrame – The period for calculating the data.
- ATRPeriod – The Average True Range Period.
- KoefSmoothed – Smoothing coefficient.
- Volatil – The coefficient of volatility.
- ArrowUp – The color of the Arrow and the price tag.
- ArrowDN – The color of the Arrow and the price tag.
- ArrowGap-Indent from the price to display the arrows.
- CodUP – The type of arrows to display.
- CodDN – The type of arrows to display.
- ArrowSize – The size of the displayed arrows.
- SignalPrice-Select true to form a price label on the bar.
- SignalPriceMTF-Select true to form a price tag on the bar in MTF mode.
- AlertsMessage-Select true/false to receive messages on the terminal screen.
- AlertsSound-Select true/false to receive an audio message.
- AlertsEmail-Select true/false to receive email notifications.
- AlertsMobile-Select true/false to receive push messages.
- AlertsOnCurrent-Signal delay, true for getting Alerts on 0 candle.
- SoundFile – The type of sound file.