The utility is designed to automatically download the necessary data for the operation of the News indicator
on chart MT5-calendar from the forexfactory website.
- Use common folder-the mode of loading data to a common file folder for all terminals TerminalCommonFiles, the
value false-to the files folder for the current terminal.
- First day – the date when the news data started loading, leave the value 0 (01.01.1970 00:00) to load only the current data.
- Calendar url – the url of the source data site, which must be added to the list of allowed URLs for
WebRequest functions on the “Expert Advisors” tab in the terminal settings.
- Timeout – timeout in milliseconds.
- Force reload-force reload of data from the site if it is available on the disk, in the case of Force reload=false (by
default), only the missing calendar data is loaded from the site.
Version for MetaTrader 4: