Displays the divergence for any user indicator. It is enough to specify the name of the indicator, by default, CCI is used.
In addition, you can set the smoothing of the selected indicator and the levels at the intersection of which you can receive an alert. The custom indicator must be compiled (a file with the EX5 extension) and located in the MQL5/Indicators directory of the client terminal or a nested subdirectory. The zero buffer of the specified indicator with default parameters is used.
- Indicator name – the name of the indicator for which the divergence will be calculated, by default CCI;
- Period CCI – the CCI averaging period, default is 7;
- Applied price – the price used, by default Close price;
- Smoothing method – smoothing method, by default Simple;
- Smooth – the smoothing period, default is 8;
- Level1 – indicator level, default -100;
- Level2 – indicator level, default is 100;
- Calculated bar – the number of bars to display the divergence, by default 300;
- Filter by volume – filter by volume, false by default. When switched on, if the volume is less than the average for the previous 100 bar, then no divergence signals are given. There are three modes to choose from: False, True, and Auto. In Auto mode, the filter is automatically enabled on the timeframe M30 and lower, and disabled on the timeframe older than M30;
- Display divergence alert-enables divergence alerts, default is true;
- Display cross level alert-enables notification of the intersection of the specified indicator levels, by default true;
- Draw indicator trend lines-enables the display of the indicator’s trend lines in case of divergence, by default true;
- Draw price trend lines-enables the display of trend lines on the price chart in case of divergence, by default true;
- Line bull divergence color-selects the color of the trend line for bullish divergence, Green by default;
- Line bear divergence color-selects the color of the trend line for bearish divergence, Red by default.