Intro. Will $500 a day change your life? А 1000$ ? Many people dream of getting that kind of money
Address & Contact
*Please give your feedback about the products you have worked with. This will help other traders.
Trading Systems That Work
Top 10 Forex Expert Advisors in the last decade
Newcomers to the forex market often experiment with new techniques and methods to generate profits a
Top 5 trading robots for profit on forex in 2021
Foreign exchange trading is one method to make big as well as steady earnings in a reasonably brief
The Expert Advisor displays renko bars, Bollinger Bands and Moving Average indicators based on closing prices on the chart, and opens and supports transactions based on divergence. The price peaks are determined by the exit of the renko bars outside the Bands and the return inside.
A sell deal is opened when the next peak of the price, going beyond the boundaries of the upper bolinger line, is higher than the previous one, while the discrepancy between the average bolinger line and the moving average is less than the point of the previous peak. A purchase transaction is opened under mirror conditions. Examples of signals are shown in the screenshots.
The parameters specified in the price points are calculated for 4-digit quotes. For 3-and 5-digit quotes, the parameters are multiplied by 10.
- RenkoBar – the size of renko bars in price points;
- CountBars-limit the number of bars to display on the chart;
- bearColor-the color of the bearish renko bar;
- bullColor – the color of the bullish renko bar;
- hideBars-indicates whether standard bars are hidden on the chart;
- MAPeriod – the period of the moving average;
- MaColor – color of the moving average;
- BandPeriod, BandDev-bollinger parameters;
- BandMin – width between the upper and lower bollinger bands in points;
- UseDvCancel-indicates the cancellation of the divergence signal if the price goes beyond the opposite line before the previous peak;
- BandColor – the color of the bollinger bands;
- priceDiff_factor – minimum divergence of price peaks (in renko bars);
- SignalBuyColor, SignalSellColor-arrow colors for buy and sell signals;
- isDrawing-resolution for displaying renko bars and indicators on the chart;
- startLot – fixed lot size;
- MaxRisk_percent-percentage for calculating the trading volume from the remaining free funds (cancels startLot);
- stopLoss_factor – the level for setting the stop loss (multiplier to the width between the upper and lower bollinger bands);
- takeProfit_factor-multiplier for setting take profit (from stop loss);
- minProfit_percent – the percentage of profit (from the remaining free funds) at which the position is partially closed;
- minProfit_factor – the size of the partial closing of the position;
- maxLoss_percent – the percentage of the loss (from the remaining free funds) at which the position is partially closed;
- maxLoss_factor – the amount of partial closing of a position at a loss;
- noLoss_percent – the percentage of profit (from the remaining free funds) at which the transaction is transferred to breakeven;
- noLoss_factor – the price level (from stop loss) at which the transaction is converted to breakeven;
- TraiStop_level – trailing stop level (from the swing between the bollinger bands);
- trailStep-the trailing step in points;
- DualOrders-allowing buy transactions when there are active sell transactions (and vice versa);
- NumOrders-limit the number of orders in one direction;
- UseNoLossSignal-allows the transfer of the transaction to breakeven if the price crosses the opposite line;
- UseMinProfitSignal-permission to close part of the trade if the price crosses the opposite line;
- UseStopSignal-permission to close a trade if the price crosses the opposite line;
- CloseOnRevers-closing trades when the opposite signal is received;
- CheckMinMax-flag for checking the minimum and maximum level of transactions (only sell transactions are opened above the maximum, and buy transactions are opened below the minimum);
- orders_min_step_factor – minimum distance between unidirectional orders in the size of renko bars;
- NumCloseAll – the minimum number of orders to close for the total profit;
- PercentCloseAll – the minimum amount to close on the total profit as a percentage of the remaining free funds;
- ArbitrageNumCloseAll – the minimum number of orders to close for the total profit (trades are used for all instruments with the specified magic number);
- ArbitragePercentCloseAll – the minimum amount to close on the total profit as a percentage of the remaining free funds (trades on all instruments with the specified magic number are used);
- TimeStart – trading start time;
- timeEnd – trading completion hour;
- slippage – slippage in points;
- MAGIC-magic number;
- useFIFO_Rules-implementation of NFA rules on the requirement to close first of all the earliest open transactions.
- EA Gold Stuff EA Gold Stuff is an Expert Advisor designed specifically for...
- Advanced Moving Average EA =============== This Robot is fully automated and has been created...
- MilkyWay EA End_GMT_Time - the end hour of the GMT time...
- Semi Sweet The Expert Advisor conducts trading, where the signal for opening...
- Upfor Advisor Full Only 15 copies at the price of 30 USD, then...
- Black Pearl MT4 It is a fully automated trading robot. Position opening is...
Key Features of Algorithmic Trading Software
21 June 2017
05 October 2017
To view other Expert Advisors MT4, select one of the filters corresponding to your interests in forex trading.
Leave a Review
The Professional Advisor shows renko bars Bollinger Bands and Relocating Typical signs based on closing rates on the graph and also opens and sustains transactions based on aberration The cost tops are established by the leave of the renko bars outside the Bands and the return inside A sell bargain is opened when the next top of the price surpassing the limits of the top bolinger line is more than the previous one while the inconsistency between the typical bolinger line as well as the relocating average is much less than the point of the previous peak A purchase transaction is opened up under
The Professional Expert presents renko bars Bollinger Bands and also Relocating Ordinary indicators based on closing costs on the graph and opens up and also supports purchases based upon divergence The rate peaks are established by the leave of the renko bars outside the Bands and also the return inside A sell offer is opened up when the following peak of the rate exceeding the boundaries of the upper bolinger line is higher than the previous one while the inconsistency in between the ordinary bolinger line as well as the relocating average is much less than the point of the previous peak An acquisition transaction is opened up under
The Expert Expert displays renko bars Bollinger Bands and Relocating Average indicators based on closing prices on the chart as well as opens and also sustains purchases based on aberration The price tops are figured out by the departure of the renko bars outside the Bands and the return inside A sell bargain is opened when the next height of the price surpassing the boundaries of the top bolinger line is higher than the previous one while the discrepancy in between the average bolinger line and the moving average is less than the point of the previous peak A purchase transaction is opened under