No access to your account or money missing from your account? Not so simple. The internal rule
Address & Contact
Best Rated EA 2021
Elon Musk EA - Best Scalping EA
Portfolio X 10 eurusd MT4
*Please give your feedback about the products you have worked with. This will help other traders.
Trading Systems That Work
Evolution: FAP Turbo Evolution
Many of you have probably already received promotional letters by e-mail describing all the conce
Forex Derivative 2.0: the good old sliver
It is very strange, but lately we are often asked about Forex Derivative. It seems to be not the
An expanded version of the Keltner Channel. You can use 21 types of moving average and 11 price options to calculate the average line of the indicator.
Possible types of averages: Simple Moving Average, Exponential Moving Average, Wilder Exponential Moving Average, Linear Weighted Moving Average, Sine Weighted Moving Average, Triangular Moving Average, Least Square Moving Average (or EPMA, Linear Regression Line), Smoothed Moving Average, Hull Moving Average by Alan Hull, Zero-Lag Exponential Moving Average, Double Exponential Moving Average by Patrick Mulloy, T3 by T.Tillson, Instantaneous Trendline by J.Ehlers, Moving Median, Geometric Mean, Regulated EMA by Chris Satchwell, Integral of Linear Regression Slope, Combination of LSMA and ILRS, Triangular Moving Average generalized by J.Ehlers, Volume Weighted Moving Average, Smoothing by Mark Jurik.
Calculation price options: Close, Open, High, Low, Median Price = (High Low)/2, Typical Price = (High Low Close)/3, Weighted Close = (High Low Close*2)/4, Heiken Ashi Close, Heiken Ashi Open, Heiken Ashi High, Heiken Ashi Low.
- PeriodMA – the period of the middle line of the channel
- MethodMA – method of smoothing the middle line of the channel
- PriceMA – the price used for the calculation
- PeriodATR – period of the ATR indicator
- MulATR – multiplier of the ATR indicator
- ShiftMA – channel shift forward/backward on the chart
- AddDigits – an additional increase in the accuracy of the indicator readings in digits after the decimal point
- AlertOnUpTouch – enable/disable alerts when touching the bottom line of the channel
- AlertOnDnTouch – enable/disable alerts when touching the bottom line of the channel
- EnableAlertMessage – enabling/disabling text message output
- EnableAlertNotification – enabling/disabling sending notifications to mobile terminals
- EnableAlertSound – enabling/disabling sound alerts
- AlertUpSoundFileName – the name of the audio file for notification when the top line of the channel is touched
- AlertDnSoundFileName – the name of the audio file to alert when the bottom line of the channel is touched
- Order Block Breaker Indicator Become a Breaker Trader and profit from changes in the...
- Gold Stuff Gold stuff-a trend index designed specifically for gold, may also...
- Advanced Currency Strength28 Indicator please see https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/697384This Indicator is a unique, high quality plus...
- PipFinite Trend PRO Test the demo model and research all the features of...
- VR Sync Charts VR Sync Charts is a software designed as a sign...
- Advanced Supply Demand CURRENTLY 33% OFF !!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Best solution for any Newbie or Expert...
Key Features of Algorithmic Trading Software
08 April 2014
To view other Indicators MT4, select one of the filters corresponding to your interests in forex trading.
Leave a Review
Great indicator, works well 🙂