The FFx InsideBar Setup Alerter indicator gives trading recommendations for entering the market, TP 1, TP 2 and SL.
The following options are available:
- Entry recommendations – the number of pips that will be added after the break to enter the market
- Minimum candle size – to avoid offering too close market entry points for buy/sell
- 3 different options for calculating SL-by pips, using the ATR multiplier, or using the High/Low model
- 3 different options for calculating two TP’s – by pips, using the ATR multiplier or the Risk ratio/Profit
- Panel offset – any position on the chart
- Recommendations are removed when the price reaches the SL level
- The extension lines are drawn away from the current candle
- All colors can be changed-background, text, Buy/Sell, Input, TP/SL
- The indicator informs the user about finding the necessary trading situation by means of an audio, pop-up or push notification, or by email
Once the recommendation is received, you can check it with your own chart analysis. The best trading situations tend to occur near important support/resistance levels, round numbers, supply and demand zones, etc.
I wish you successful trading. Thank you for your trust.
[spoiler title=”Read More…”]