The purpose of this new version of the standard MT4 indicator included in the delivery of the platform is to display several timeframes of the same indicator and its discrepancies in the subwindow. See the example shown in the figure below.
However, the indicator is not reflected as a simple MTF indicator. This is the actual display of the indicator on its timeframe.
Available settings in the FFx Divergences indicator:
- Select the timeframe to display (from M1 to MN).
- Setting the width (number of bars) for each window of the timeframe.
- Pop-up alert/audio / email / push notification (WPR enters/exits OBOS and/or divergence zones)
- Enabling / disabling alerts directly on the chart
- Customize all colors
- As well as, of course, all the usual settings of the standard indicator
In the options pop-up window, select the desired alert and mode (prompt and / or sound and / or email and / or push notification)
Then, on the chart, click on the call icon (or the ‘A’ symbol). The color will change. Changing the color from red to green means that the alert is activated; from green to red, the alert is disabled.