Product Installation | Update of a Purchased Product
- Martingale, Grid, Averaging or other dangerous techniques are not used
- New trade on every new Heiken Ashi candle of the same color
- Option for traditional Heiken Ashi candles trading
- Trading of Classic or Smoothed Heiken Ashi candles
- Limitation of distance between same direction orders
- Hard and Virtual Take Profit and Stop Loss levels
- Basket TP, SL, BE and Trailing SL in % for all open positions combined
- Default EURUSD H4 strategy
- 100% automated Expert Advisor
- MQL5 VPS compatible
You should attach Heiken Ashi EA ΜΤ4 to a chart of your desired currency pair (or pairs) in the MT4 terminal and click the Auto Trading button. If you use MQL5 VPS, you need to synchronize with your MQL5 VPS in order to migrate your trading environment onto the virtual server (right click on the MQL5 VPS in the Navigator window >> Synchronize experts, indicators).
Before you test or use Heiken Ashi EA MT4, place this Heiken Ashi Smoothed indicator in your MT4 >> File >> Open Data Folder >> MQL4 >> Indicators folder and restart your MT4 terminal.
- Heiken Ashi EA’s ΜΤ4 default settings are a ready to trade strategy for EURUSD on H4 timeframe, specially optimized for ECN Raw Spread ICMarkets accounts (New York based GMT 3 time zone servers). Other brokers or account types may be used, but you may need to test Heiken Ashi EA MT4 and make any necessary time adjustments to fit your broker/account. This is the 2020-2021 EURUSD MT5 100% quality backtest with Heiken Ashi MT4 EA’s default settings.
[spoiler title=”Read More…”]
- Click here for detailed: Heiken Ashi EA MT4 inputs
Heiken Ashi EA MT4 comes with a default EURUSD H4 strategy, specially optimized for ECN Raw Spread ICMarkets accounts (New York based GMT 3 time zone servers).
Other brokers or account types may be used, but you may need to test Heiken Ashi EA MT4 and make any necessary time adjustments to fit your broker/account.
You can find that server time in your MT4 Marketwatch window (MT4 >> View >> Marketwatch).
Below is a list of the adjustments that need to be made, according to you broker’s server time.
WARNING: You must adjust Heiken Ashi EA’s MT4 Start Time and End Time settings accordingly, before you test or trade with it!