The indicator detects the internal bar and marks its maximum / minimum. The construction is done on closed candlesticks (does not redraw). The display of the found internal bar is possible on smaller periods. You can set a larger period (on which you want to search for a bar), and analyze on a smaller one. The levels of the defining bar are also displayed.
- Period to find Inside Bar — the period on which we are looking for an internal bar, if you specify a specific period, the search will take place on it.
- Type of indication-display method: using lines or arrows;
- Code for the Arrow symbol — the symbol code for the arrow, if the Arrow method is selected;
- Alerts-pop-up alerts.
- Push notification-sending notifications via the terminal.
- Send e-mail-send a notification to the email address.