This expert Advisor is an assistant for trading on the MADayLevel indicator ()
You can use it as a grid operator and for intraday trading.
Since the expert Advisor is more designed for manual trading, only 4 levels are involved in automatic trading: when the previous bar is
completely closed between 6 and 5, -6 and -5, above 6 and below -6.
Once again, the main focus is on working in manual mode together with the indicator.
Recommended period H1, symbol EURUSD, account type hedging.
- Magic-The Expert’s ID;
- Lot – Transaction volume in lots;
- LevelsFIBO – true: levels are plotted using Fibonacci numbers (the difference between levels 1 and -1 is multiplied by the numbers F)., false:
levels are plotted in the same way (the difference between levels 1 and -1 is added to the previous levels);
- TradeCH5 – If the previous bar is completely closed between levels 6 and 5, then a pending sell order is placed at level 4, with 0 StopLoss and
TakeProfit for level 2.
- TradeCH6 – If the previous bar is completely closed above level 6, then a pending sell order is placed at level 5, with 0 StopLoss and
TakeProfit for level 2.
- TradeCHm5 – If the previous bar is completely closed between -6 and -5 levels, then a pending buy order is placed at -4 level, from 0
StopLoss and TakeProfit by -2 level.
- TradeCHm6 – If the previous bar is completely closed below the -6 level, a pending buy order is placed at the -5 level, with 0 StopLoss and
TakeProfit by -2 level.
- TakeProfit – An integer. If -1, the expert sets it according to the level. If 0, it is not used.
- StopLoss – An integer. If -1, the expert sets it according to the level. If 0, it is not used.
- TrailingFixedPips – An integer. You can change it in the graphical part of the Expert Advisor.
- TrailingLevelWidth-true: the trailing stop will be determined by the difference in the levels between which the current price is located;
- Slippage-Deviation from the requested price;
- PeriodMA – The period of MA for building channels;
- ShowBar – If there are no indicators, you can display graphical objects in the amount specified on the graphical part of the Expert Advisor;
- ColorArrow – The color of the numbering of the levels on the chart;
- ColorLevel1 – Color of lines above 1 level;
- ColorLevel2 – Color of lines below -1 level;
- SizeArrow – The size of the graphic objects.
[spoiler title=”Read More…”]
After joining, the graphical part of the Expert Advisor shown in Figure 1 will be displayed on the chart.
The graphic part consists of:
- Drop-down list-Contains data on the current levels for the subsequent placement of pending orders. Last line to open
positions at current prices.
- The buttons are “BUY STOP/LIMIT” and “SELL STOP/LIMIT”. After selecting the desired level, pending orders will be opened depending on the position
prices. If you select “BUY/SELL current price”, a long/short position will be opened.
- Trailing – Allows you to change the Trailing stop. The current value is indicated in parentheses. 0 – not active. If a number is entered, it is
will overlap the values of TrailingFixedPips and TrailingLevelWidth;
- Current bar-Shows which channel the current price is in.
- Last bar-Shows the channel where the previous bar is located. If the bar is completely included in the channel.
- Show MA Level – Show / hide levels built using graphical objects.
- Modify Order-Change of pending orders when the price moves. For an order, the opening price, TP, and SL are linked to the levels. When changing
the order data also changes at different levels;
- Distance between – The difference between the two levels in which the current price is located.
- Position $$ %% – List of open positions.
- Orders $ $ – List of pending orders