No access to your account or money missing from your account? Not so simple. The internal rule
Address & Contact
Best Rated EA 2021
Elon Musk EA - Best Scalping EA
Portfolio X 10 eurusd MT4
*Please give your feedback about the products you have worked with. This will help other traders.
Trading Systems That Work
Evolution: FAP Turbo Evolution
Many of you have probably already received promotional letters by e-mail describing all the conce
Forex Derivative 2.0: the good old sliver
It is very strange, but lately we are often asked about Forex Derivative. It seems to be not the
MonsterDash Harmonics is an indicator of harmonic patterns. It recognizes all the major models. MonsterDash is a panel that displays all detected models for all symbols and almost all timeframes with the ability to sort and scroll them. Users can add their own custom models. MonsterDash can open and update charts with the found model.
The default settings of the indicator are quite effective most of the time. You can customize them based on your needs. Color settings are provided for those who have “switched to the dark side” (uses a dark background). They are less suitable for a white background.
- Check pattern every – set the frequency of detection and updating of models. The parameter does not depend on the timeframe of the chart.
- Symbols to exclude – a comma-separated list of symbols that are not searched for models. MonsterDash searches through all the symbols presented in the “Market Overview” window.
- Minimum AccuracyPercent – the minimum percentage of accuracy for model recognition.
- Price Must Touch All Minimum Ratios – if true, MonsterDash must reach all minimum coefficients (the price must reach all minimum coefficient values, increasing the efficiency of the model).
- Show Pattern Projections – show/hide predicted models.
- Check M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1, MN1 – the true value includes a timeframe for recognizing a harmonic model on it.
- Offline timeframes, comma separated – all offline timeframes separated by commas (for example, 2,3). Useful for Renko or Median graphs.
- Show Command Column – true value displays a column with a button to open the chart.
- Chart Template – the name of the template (with ‘.tpl’) to apply to the chart being opened.
- Show Alerts – the value false disables all alerts.
- Show Screen Alerts – the true value enables the display of the alert on the screen.
- Email Alerts – if true, alerts are sent by email.
- Push Alert Notifications – If true, alerts are sent as push notifications.
- Show ‘Patternname’ Patterns – show/hide a specific model.
- Sort Patterns By – column for sorting the information grid (values: NoSort, Pattern, Symbol, Timeframe, Direction, Accuracy, Age, Completion, IsProjected).
- Sort Direction – sort in ascending or descending order.
- monospacedFont – choose a font, monospaced is recommended.
- fontSize – font size.
- Show Pattern Label – true value displays the name of the model on the open chart.
- Show Pattern Accuracy – the true value displays the accuracy of the model on an open chart.
- Show Initialization User Patterns? – the value true displays the results of initialization of the user model in the Experts tab.
- Color Palette – choose a color palette for a dark or light background.
- Colo(u)rs – color setting.
- Zigzag parameters – configure ZigZag.
Users can add their own models to MonsterDash. To do this, edit the Monster_UserPatterns.csv file, which can be found in the user data folder. The file already contains a pattern-sample.
MonsterDash reads and detects offline charts. In particular, Renko or Median charts can be used in this mode. However, the MonsterDash indicator cannot automatically open offline charts to show detected patterns. This is due to the limitations of MetaTrader 4.
Models can be sorted by all columns. Click on the column name to sort the grid by information. Click again to expand the sorting. The grid with all models is scrolled using a standard scroller. Click the button in the last column of the grid to open (or update the open) graph with the found model.
You can find more information about MonsterDash in this blog (in English).
- Auto Support and Resistances How many past days should be analyzed. 0 =...
- PipFinite Trend PRO MT5 Test the demo model and research all the features of...
- Free Automatic Fibonacci MT5 Free automatic fibonacci is an index which plots a fibonacci...
- PZ Super Trend MT5 Max History Bars - The amount of previous bars...
- Magic Candles Free for MT5 Magic Candles Free for MT5 is a brand new product...
- Traditional MACD The MACD indicator from MetaTrader 4/ differs from similar indicators...
Key Features of Algorithmic Trading Software
03 October 2017
To view other Indicators MT5, select one of the filters corresponding to your interests in forex trading.
Leave a Review
Need to be optimized. Very good indicator, but very slow. I don’t understand how it refreshing. Buttons do not always work. Very sad that I can not use MT4 with my broker. It seems that MT4 version is much better.
I will give 5 stars after optimization.
Très bon indicateur, fonctionne très bien en mettant peut de marché à scanner avec un ordinateur peut performant il ne faut pas dépasser les 15 marché à scanner.
The user did not leave a comment on the assessment
The signals are good. The possibility to scan all symbols of the market watch is also great. I wish that the patterns could be displayed directly above the dashboard scanner and not in new chart windows and that target zones (tp1 tp2) are calculated and displayed. Can you do that?