This robot enters the market at the openingThe London stock exchange (LSE). It is based on short-term reversal patterns that use the tendency of currency pairs to move towards their average value during the LSE session. the EA does not use indicators, grid, martingale, arbitrage. The trading system is suitable for both experienced traders and beginners. The EA has protection against high spreads and allows you to trade with a fixed or automatic lot size.
Monitoring is the most popular MQL5 signal : https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/779103
The Timeframe Is M5.
Minimum balance: from $ 50.
Default parameters for EURUSD M5.
MT4 version: https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/51341
- Hedging account (Hedging account).
- Each trade is protected by a stop loss
- Not sensitive to spread or broker, you can choose any broker you trust
- No dangerous money management methods are used (the grid is optional and is not used in my signals)
- Good resistance to sudden market events
- Stress testing with 99.90% accuracy on tick data and variable spread
- The expert Advisor is very easy to set up and use
IMPORTANT: pay attention to the GMT settings! In order to get correct results, you must set them correctly according to your broker’s GMT
- Fixed Order Size – fixed trading lot
- Enable AutoLot is to use automatic lot calculation
- Balance For Every 0.01 Lots – the balance that will be used for every 0.01 lots (automatic lot size based on the balance)
- Max Risk Per Trade – auto MM based on the StopLoss and the size of the Deposit. For example: if the value is 5, closing a trade with a stop loss will result in a loss of 5% of the balance
- Maximum LotSize – the maximum allowed trading lot
- GMT Offset Auto – if set to true, the EA will automatically find the GMT offset. You must allow requests to https://www.worldtimeserver.com
- GMT Offset Manual – your broker’s time zone (in winter)
- Adjust DST Manual – your broker’s DST
- Monday Trading – on / off trading on Monday
- Tuesday Trading – on / off trading on Tuesday
- Wednesday Trading – on / off trading on Wednesday
- Thursday Trading – on / off trading on Thursday
- Friday Trading – on / off trading on Friday
- Friday Exit – if you want to close all trades on Friday, use FridayExit=true
- Friday Exit Hour-the robot will close all open positions at this hour on Friday
- Trade Direction – you can choose long and / or short
- Volatility Ratio-a filter based on intraday volatility. The default value: 40. Recommended values: 0…100
- Hour/Minute to Open a Trade – here you can set the hour/minute to open a trade. They must be set in GMT 2 DST: US/EU (corresponding to GMT 2 in winter, GMT 3 in summer) timezone, which gives five full 24-hour daily candles every week and is used by most brokers. Daily candles are opened at 0: 00 during the Bank rollover. I use the default settings. This parameter is independent of the broker or local PC/VPStime . Minutes should be divisible by 5, for example: 0,5,10 … 55.
- Maximum Spread – maximum allowable spread, pips
- Maximum Slippage – maximum allowable slippage for instant accounts, pips. Increase it to avoid re-quotes and off-quota
- Take Profit – take profit in pips (1 pips = 10 pips for a 5-digit broker);
- Stop Loss – stop loss in pips
- Hide Stop Loss – on. hidden stop loss (SL is executed by the expertAdvisor). If grid is enabled, SL will be disabled altogether
- Trailing SL-trailing stop in pips
- Trailing SL Start – when to start trailing, pips
- Magic Number – a unique identifier for the EA’s orders
- Order Comment-comment on the EA’s orders
- Enable Grid – on / off grid strategy
- Grid Spacing/Grid Multiplier/Grid Size – distance between orders (pips) / coefficient / max. number of orders (grid steps)
- Grid Custom Multipliers – custom multipliers for each step, separated by a comma, for example-1,2,4,8,16