- The Pointer synchronization MT5 indicator allows you
to synchronize the pointer on all visible charts of the terminal. It
shows the crosshair on all visible terminal charts that are
positioned relative to the cursor on the active chart.
- To turn on the indicator, simply click on the button in one of the corners of the chart after adding the indicator to the chart.
- To disable the indicator, simply press the button again.
Once the indicator is disabled, the crosshairs on all charts will also
- The color of the buttons and lines, the style of the lines, the thickness of the lines, and the angle for displaying the button can be changed in the parameters.
- Indicator color: the color of the indicator.
- Lines width: the thickness of the lines.
- Line style: the style of the lines.
- Button corner: the corner for displaying the button.