This Expert Advisor restores losing trades using sequential and controlled martingale: it places
consecutive trades with increasing lot size until the initial trade is restored, plus a small profit. He
offers a complete hassle-free trading environment, from the management of the initial transactions to recovery. Please note that the Expert
Advisor implements martingale, which means that it takes on balance losses that are restored later.
- Easy to use and control
- Trade easily using the chart buttons
- Controlled and pre-calculated risk level
- Implements a variety of automatic login strategies
- The ability to trade using custom indicators.
- All orders are placed with a stop loss
- Trades micro accounts starting from 1000 dollars
- Filter trading by forex sessions
- NFA / FIFO compliant
- Download the Expert Advisor and trade using the buy or sell buttons
- Never make them buy and sell at the same time. Take one initial trade per symbol
- If the buy / sell buttons are not displayed, it means that the EA is busy
- The Expert Advisor can trade many symbols at the same time
- But be careful: never, ever load the Expert Advisor twice on the same symbol
- There is no need to set a different magic number to trade different symbols
- Trade with VPS or leave your trading computer turned on 24/5
- Try never to unload the Expert Advisor to ensure the atomicity of the martingale
- You can change the behavior of the martingale on the fly at any time
- If possible, trade from a fixed spread account
- The Expert Advisor’s automatic entries are evaluated when the bar closes
- The EA uses pending orders, connection delay should not be a problem
- The EA will not trade live if there is a risk of a margin call with the current settings
- However, the Expert Advisor will trade in the tester with any settings, regardless of the risk
- The Expert Advisor trades manually by lot size: the tester does not reflect complex profits
- Session filters are implemented by GMT time and apply only to automatic recordings.
- The EA will have only one open trade at any given time and one pending order
- Lotsize: the lot size of the initial trade.
- Break-even: the profit in points at which the EA moves the stop loss above / below the opening price for the first trade.
- Break-even behavior: After break-even, the SL can be transferred to the opening price or receive a portion of the profit.
- Trailing Stop: A trailing stop expressed as a% of the current trading profit.
- Trailing Step: The minimum increase in points for a trailing stop.
- Take Profit: Take profit for the first trade.
- Entry Strategy: The Expert Advisor implements several automatic entry strategies to facilitate testing on the history. Possible options
- Transactions: The maximum number of transactions to place during the recovery process.
- Zone: The distance in pips between the current and next orders in the martingale.
- Trade Asian Session: Enable automatic trading during the Asian session.
- Trade European Session: Enable automatic trading during the European session.
- Trade American Session: Enable automatic trading during the American session.
- Magic Number: The Expert Advisor uses the magic number to determine its trades.
- Custom Comment: Enter your custom comment for all trades here.