The indicator displays a matrix of indicators for several timeframes with a total amount and disabled alerts. You can add custom indicators to the matrix with the possibility of flexible configuration. The alert threshold can be configured to indicate the percentage of consistency of the indicators for triggering the alert. Alerts can be enabled/disabled using the selection fields on the chart. You can also set up notifications to be sent to your mobile device or email, in addition to a pop-up message.
This product provides a great way to send alerts when several indicators are in agreement, whether they are standard indicators, or custom indicators, including those purchased in the Market.
Information on multiple symbols can be displayed on a single chart using multiple copies of this indicator, each of which is configured for a different symbol and position.
The properties of standard indicators can be changed using the input parameters of the indicators, and a wide selection of custom indicators is supported. Standard indicators: ADX, CCI, Market Price above / below Moving Average (MA), Moving Average Cross (MAX), MACD, Momentum (MOM), OsMA, RSI, Parabolic SAR, William’s Percentage Range (WPR). Any of them can be disabled.
Notes when using the Strategy Tester: The test must be run at normal market speed for the alert selection fields to work. Alerts will be displayed on the Log tab. Indicators cannot be calculated on weekly and monthly timeframes.
- Important_alertThresholdPercentage – the threshold value for triggering alerts, for example, a value of 75 will mean that 75% of the indicators must be in agreement for the timeframe alert to work.
- Important_alertOnlyWhenAllSelectedMatch – if true, the alert will be triggered only if the indicators match on all timeframes.
- Important_defaultAlerts-set the value to 1 if alerts should be enabled by default. The values are separated by commas for each timeframe.
- Important_periodsToShow – periods (timeframes) to display. Values are separated by commas.
- Important_symbol – the symbol by which to display information. If left blank, the graph symbol will be used.
- Main_alertAllResetLevel – the number of periods in the other direction after which the alert will be reset.
- Main_disableSpreadAskBid – if true, the ask/bid spread and price values will be hidden.
- Main_distanceMethod-historical data for indicators displaying arrows/dots.
- Main_drawBackground – if set to false, the background will be turned off.
- Main_indiExamineCandles – (used for debugging)
- Main_maxBarsToSearch – history depth for indicators displaying arrows/dots.
- CustomN_indicatorName – the name of the custom indicator as it appears in the Indicators folder in the MetaTrader data directory.
- CustomN_indicatorDisplayAs – the name of the indicator to display in the matrix. If left empty, it will be shortened to CustomN_indicatorName.
- CustomN_indicatorProperties – properties of the indicator. They must be listed in the order in which they are indicated in the indicator, separated by commas. Boolean parameters must be set to 0 or 1, and text parameters must be enclosed in double quotes. If left empty, the default indicator properties will be used.
- CustomN_colorIndex – index of the indicator color to display in the matrix. The values can be separated by commas if the indexes for the buy and sell footprints are to be specified.
- CustomN_shift – the candle shift used to get the indicator value, where 0 is the current candle and 1 is the last closed candle.
- CustomN_midPoint – the midpoint used only if a single color index is provided; gives the indicator a value representing the transition from buy to sell.
- CustomN_nullValue – a null value that is used to determine whether the indicator value should be ignored / considered missing. AUTO-EMPTY_VALUE or 0.
- CustomN_captureMethod – a method for interpreting the indicator readings (examples are shown in the video).
- Show_* – enable / disable standard indicators in the matrix and use their values when submitting notifications.
- Box_* – changing the location of the matrix.
- Property_* – changes the properties of standard indicators, such as the moving average period.
- Gen_alert* – sends notifications to your mobile device / email.
- (other properties) – these parameters are cosmetic, they do not need to be changed.