SignalFinderMA is a multi-currency indicator that displays information on the trend direction for several currency pairs and timeframes on a single chart. The trend calculation is based on the Moving Average indicator.
- It is set on a single chart.
- The trend is determined on the last closed bar.
- Clear and simple interface.
- Symbols – currency pairs.
- TimeFrames – time periods (timeframes).
- MA Period – the period of the moving average.
- MA Shift – offset of the moving average.
- MA Method – method for smoothing the moving average.
- MA Applied Price – the price for calculating the moving average.
The list of currency pairs and timeframes is separated by commas.
If the currency pair or timeframe does not exist or is entered with an error, then they will be marked in crimson in the table.
- The blue up arrow indicates a bullish trend on the last closed bar.
- The red down arrow indicates a bearish trend on the last closed bar.
- The gray point is the absence of a trend.
- Yellow dot – loading history.
- The purple cross is a limitation of the demo version.