Newcomers to the forex market often experiment with new techniques and methods to generate profits a
Address & Contact
Best Rated EA 2021
Elon Musk EA - Best Scalping EA
Portfolio X 10 eurusd MT4
*Please give your feedback about the products you have worked with. This will help other traders.
Trading Systems That Work
#3 Proven Forex Trading Methods That Work
Intro. Will $500 a day change your life? А 1000$ ? Many people dream of getting that kind of money
Top 5 trading robots for profit on forex in 2021
Foreign exchange trading is one method to make big as well as steady earnings in a reasonably brief
The technical indicator Moving Average with a Dynamic Averaging Period (Variable Index Dynamic Average, VIDyA) was developed by Tushar Chande and is an original method for calculating an exponential moving average (EMA) with a dynamically changing averaging period. The averaging period depends on the market volatility, the Chande Momentum Oscillator (CMO) was chosen as a measure of volatility. This oscillator measures the ratio between the sum of positive increments and the sum of negative increments for a certain period (CMO period). The CMO value is used as a coefficient to the smoothing factor EMA. The VIDYA indicator has two main settings: the period of the CMO oscillator and the smoothing period of the exponential moving average (EMA period).
- Period CMO – period of the oscillator
- Period EMA – the period of the moving average
- Indicator’s shift – the indicator’s shift in bars forward/backward
- Additional digits – additional accuracy of the indicator values
- Advanced Currency Strength28 Indicator please see https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/697384This Indicator is a unique, high quality plus...
- Price Peak opposite.The indicator is suitable for any currency pairs, but for...
- Pivot Points Pro This indicator is based on the classic Pivot Points concept...
- BeST Darvas Boxes Note: Every customer who wants to have the older...
- SFT Trend Tape One of the main components of successful trading is the...
- Strong Trend Flat Signal calculated at points (Inf, n 1] in the usual way,...