No access to your account or money missing from your account? Not so simple. The internal rule
Address & Contact
Best Rated EA 2021
Elon Musk EA - Best Scalping EA
Portfolio X 10 eurusd MT4
*Please give your feedback about the products you have worked with. This will help other traders.
Trading Systems That Work
Evolution: FAP Turbo Evolution
Many of you have probably already received promotional letters by e-mail describing all the conce
Forex Derivative 2.0: the good old sliver
It is very strange, but lately we are often asked about Forex Derivative. It seems to be not the
The Vidente indicator for MetaTrader is a tool for determining the price trend. For novice traders, this is a great help in assessing the trend, and professional traders can find confirmation of their opinion in it.
Numerical values need to be evaluated and compared, and the curve of the graph shows the trend and the expected logical conclusion.
The Vidente indicator for MetaTrader 4 is a reliable tool for every day for successful work. It is easy to use, based on valid data, and works fast.
The indicator is not designed to predict strong movements. It gives the trader an idea of where the price might go in the near future. Since this is a purely technical indicator, the forecast will be more accurate if no important news concerning the symbol is expected to be released during the forecast period.
The indicator is configured in the input parameters. The line being formed depends on the exInput parameter (an integer value from -10 to 10).
The principle of operation:
The price forecast is generated based on complex calculations of data including OHLC and RSI prices.
If the market is overbought or oversold, the forecast is not created.
The indicator spends very few resources, as it is drawn only once. Only after the forecast period ends, the indicator draws a new line. The length of the prediction depends on the RSI indicator.
It is recommended to wait some time after receiving the forecast and check if it is going in the right direction. Very often, it is during strong fluctuations that the price can go in the opposite direction.
- Precision – affects the duration of the generated curve
- Aggression – aggressiveness. The higher the value, the larger the curve
- ExInput – an integer from 10 to -10, affects the direction of the curve
- Morph – multiplier for exInput
- Horizon – the minimum number of bars on the chart before the line is drawn
- The indicator gives a specific forecast, which in more than 60% of cases.
- It can be used in the development of Expert Advisors.
- Consumes few resources.
- Draws just one line in the graph window instead of displaying a large number of numeric values.
- It works on all timeframes and symbols.
- The forecast is configured in the input parameters.
- Please contact us if you have any questions and suggestions.
- Order Block Breaker Indicator Become a Breaker Trader and profit from changes in the...
- Gold Stuff Gold stuff-a trend index designed specifically for gold, may also...
- Advanced Currency Strength28 Indicator please see https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/697384This Indicator is a unique, high quality plus...
- PipFinite Trend PRO Test the demo model and research all the features of...
- VR Sync Charts VR Sync Charts is a software designed as a sign...
- Advanced Supply Demand CURRENTLY 33% OFF !!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Best solution for any Newbie or Expert...
Key Features of Algorithmic Trading Software
22 May 2015
To view other Indicators MT4, select one of the filters corresponding to your interests in forex trading.
Leave a Review
Quisiera saber como es que se dibuja la linea en Metatrader 4, recien compre esto y no se si funciona, tal vez esperar, recien compro y no se…