The indicator can be a well-known ZigZag, but it differs because its structure is based on the readings of the midline, the value of that is set by the user. potential to show Andrews ‘ pitchfork and Fibonacci levels are a standard or Bobokus. DOES NOT REDRAW.
- period MA — the period of the midline. The default value is 34. The minimum value is 4. The highest value is in the discretion.
- Used to figure price-specifies the desired price base for calculating the midline.
- The averaging method-specifies the desired kind of smoothing of the midline.
- spinning pitchfork-enabling (accurate) or disabling (false) Andrews pitchfork.
- PitchColor — the color of Andrews ‘ pitchfork.
- Inclusion levels Fibo — enable (true) or disable (false) fibo levels.
- Installing Fibo Bobokus levels-enable fibo Bobokus levels (true) or enable standard fibo levels (false).
- Distance to turn Fib levels Bobokus — the distance in points between the points of the last movement to visualize the fib levels Bobokus.
- Color Fibonacci zone — the color of the fibo levels of the Bobo focus.
- switch (OFF) display support and resistance levels-enables (disables) the display of support and resistance lines.
- switch (OFF) display channels support and resistance-enables (disables) the display of support and resistance channels.
[spoiler title=”Read More…”]
Here you can also change the color scheme and the thickness of the output lines. I want to note the features of the construction of channels and lines of support and resistance. They occur only in places where the trend direction changes, which makes them a good helper in finding entry and exit points. Pay attention to the “traces” of the previous channels, which are represented by short trend lines along the tops (depressions)of the zigzag. This indicator will give you confidence when making deals.